Academic Camps Happening at Sylvan
If you’re looking for ways to keep your child engaged in learning, you’ve got to check out Sylvan’s academic camps! They’re a great way to keep your child’s mental muscles strong and fit, but just as important, they’re really fun.
Our camps blend the latest teaching methods, engaging activities and games, and a fun rewards system to inspire your child in learning. From math camps to reading and writing camps, your child will step into the classroom more confident and excited about the school year.
Get to know our innovative camps
- Early Reading camp (PreK-K)
Looking for ways to get your preschooler or kindergartener ready for elementary school? Using a kid-friendly mix of interactive lessons, fun games and expert teachers, our Early Reading camp can help our young learners master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12)
As your child’s workload and responsibilities go up, we can help stress come down. In our Study Skills camps, kids learn how to manage time, get more organized, strategically plan projects and achieve goals. Bring on the new year!
- Fit4Algebra camp (Grades 6-9)
We get kids in tip-top shape for algebra, using an engaging mix of activities to ensure math muscles are strong and fit.
- Writing camp (Grades 4-9)
From writing movie reviews to crafting web copy, kids learn creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio.
What to expect from Sylvan academic camps
- Camps are offered winter, spring and summer breaks. (Perfect for keeping your child engaged in learning throughout the year.)
- Our camps not only engage the mind, but are designed to be fun and interactive. Kids just love them!
- Great camaraderie with fun, collaborative activities and the option to sign up with friends.
- Convenient scheduling that works well with your family’s busy schedule.
Where we have academic camps
Sylvan academic camps are available in our centers nationwide! Contact your local center to find out whether one is available in your area.